Thank you for stopping by! We are a small family owned business who offers cakes, cookies, bagels, donuts, pastries, coffee and more! We also do custom orders for special events such as birthdays, showers, weddings, gender reveals, any other reason to celebrate (if you really need a reason) Stop in and see us or call anytime!
ATTENTION BEST CUSTOMERS EVER!:
In light of current events with COVID-19, we will be making some changes to our hours and operation!
- Sundays: 8am-2pm
- Monday & Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesdays: 8am-4pm
- Thursdays: 8am-4pm
- Fridays: 8am-4pm
- Saturdays: 8am-2pm
We will be still be producing our sweets but we will turn our bigger focus to produce breads, rolls & fresh dough, including but not limited to Italian Loafs, White and Wheat Sandwich Bread, Hamburger, hot dog, and sandwich rolls effective 3/19/2020. Make no mistake, we will still have our shelves stocked with cookies, cinnamon rolls, a donuts, and everything you love, it just may be in smaller quantities. We will also still be taking custom orders for small parties and events as requested.
We will ALSO be making the following changes:
- You will no longer be signing for credit card purchases
- Unfortunately you will not be able to sit in our small dine-in area, all orders are “to-go”
- Printed receipts will not be available, all receipts will be emailed at your request.
- Custom Orders are still available.
- We will be stocking small ready made cakes as we understand large birthday parties and events may be canceled but everyone deserves a cake with family. my daughter turns 16 on friday so we know how this feels 🙁
- Call ahead and curbside service will be available on any item we sell.
- Free Delivery Available. As we feel it is safer, we will not be using a delivery service, we will deliver ourselves. As this can get costly, we would prefer to offer deliveries on order $10 or over but will be as flexible as possible.
As with most small businesses, this will be a tough time for us, this is all we have, you are all we have and we hope that we will survive what we all hope to be a short term struggle! We thank you all for your continued support of our small business as well as all others!
Looking forward to making you all “cake happy!”